Breadfruit and Mango Masala
- 23 Jun, 2020
- Breadfruit - Peeled 300g
- Organic Mango - Ripe 1 large
- Garam Masala - 3 tsp.
- Organic Chili Powder - 1 tsp.
- Organic Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp.
- Garlic - Paste 2 tbsp.
- Organic Lime - Juiced 1 medium
- Feta 20g
- Organic Black Pepper Powder
- Olive Oil 50ml
- Take out core of bread fruit. Halve and cut across into 2 - 3-inch- thick pieces.
- Place in bowl. Add Garam Masala, Garlic Paste, Turmeric, Chili Powder, Turmeric, Olive Oil and Seasoning.
- Let is sit for 20 minutes.
- Peel and cut Mango into Batons. Season and add Lime Juice. Keep covered and refrigerated for later use.
- Heat Oil in a Pan. Shake of any excess and shallow fry each piece under medium heat.
- Brown on both sides. Drain oil on absorbing paper.
- Serve warm with Mango and Feta.