Chinese Cabbage Stir-fry
- 23 Jun, 2020
- Bulb scallion, chopped - 1 bulb
- Toasted sesame oil, (optional) - 1 to 2 tsp
- In a well-heated large skillet, add coconut oil. Saute garlic, star anise, ginger, and chilli flakes with a pinch of salt over medium heat until fragrant, about 1 to 1.5 minutes.
- Add cabbage and carrots. Saute for about 2 minutes until they turn slightly softer. Season with another pinch of salt. Add sauce. Toss to coat evenly. Cover with a lid and cook over medium heat for about 2 minutes,
- Uncover and toss/stir-fry the vegetables again for about 10 seconds. Taste test to add more salt or soy sauce if desired. Off heat, garnish with scallions and sesame oil.