Cucumber, Basil & Watermelon Salad
- 23 Jun, 2020
- Organic watermelon, deseeded and cut into cubes or melon balls - 3 cups
- Organic salad cucumber, chopped - 1
- Organic mango - 1
- Organic chili pepper - 1
- Organic fresh coriander leaves - 1/4 cup
- Organic fresh basil leaves - 1/4 cup
- Salted peanuts, toasted and crushed - 1/4 cup
For the dressing
- Soy sauce - 1 tbsp
- Garlic, minced - 1 clove
- Organic fresh ginger, minced - 1/2tsp
- Organic lime, juiced - 2 tsp
- Rice vinegar - 2 tsp
- In a large bowl, whisk together the soy sauce or tamari, garlic, ginger, lime juice, and rice vinegar.
- Add the watermelon, cucumber, mango, serrano pepper, cilantro, and basil. Chill for 30 minutes. Drain the excess liquid before serving.
- Serve with the crushed peanuts on top of the salad.