Fried Brinjal Salad
- 23 Jun, 2020
- Organic Brinjal (eggplant) - 750g
- Organic Capsicum - 250g
- Organic Turmeric - 1 tsp
- Organic Big Onions - 2 large
- Organic Green Chillies - 2
- Mustard powder - 1 tbsp
- Vinegar - 4 to 5 tbsp
- Slice the brinjal and rub with turmeric powder and salt.
- Heat a pan of organic virgin coconut oil and fry until golden brown.
- Leave aside on paper towel to soak in the oil.
- In a separate bowl mix chopped capsicum, onions, green chillies, add the fried brinjal, vinegar and mustard and toss well to coat.
- Add salt to taste.