- 23 Jun, 2020
- Organic potatoes - 1kg
- Fresh rosemary - 15g
- Unsalted butter - 80g
- Olive oil
- Wild bee honey
- Gorgonzola cheese - 75g
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC
- Make cuts across the width of each potato, 1 to 2mm apart, all the way along. Slice about two-thirds of the way into the flesh.
- Pick the rosemary, then stuff the cuts in the potatoes sporadically with the rosemary leaves.
- Cube, then dot the butter over the base of a large roasting tray and drizzle in the oil. Pop the tray into the oven for a few minutes so that the butter melts, then place the potatoes carefully into the tray.
- Roast for 50 to 60 minutes, or until the potatoes are golden and cooked through, basting with the butter in the tray a few times during cooking and turning regularly until they are golden and crisp all over.
- Drizzle all the spuds lightly with the honey, then return to the oven or another 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place the potatoes on a board or platter. Crumble over the gorgonzola and serve while still warm.