Potato Red Cabbage Patties
- 23 Jun, 2020
- Organic potatoes, half boiled and peeled - 4
- Organic red cabbage, finely shredded - 1 cup
- Coriander seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Cumin seeds - 1/2 cup
- Organic onion, finely chopped - 1
- Salt to taste
- Organic green chilli, chopped - 1
- Garam masala powder - 1/4 tsp
- Organic chili powder - 1 tsp
- Dried mango powder (amchur) - 1 tsp
- Combine all the ingredients to it except oil, and mash well.
- Divide the mixture into 8-10 equal sized balls.
- Gently flatten them into round shapes.
- Keep the mixture balls in a fridge for 1 hour minutes. (You can also roll these balls in breadcrumbs if you wish)
- Heat a flat pan on medium.
- Add some oil to it, and shallow fry the balls till they turn golden brown.
- Serve hot with your favorite ketchup or chutney.