- 23 Jun, 2020
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp
- Organic baby onion, diced - 2
- Galic cloves - 3
- Organic zucchini, diced - 1
- Organic aubergine, diced - 1
- Organic bell pepper, diced - 1
- Organic tomatoes, diced - 400g
- Boiled water - 480ml
- Balsamic vinegar - 1 tsp
- Spaghetti - 150g
- Organic fresh basil, chopped - small handful
- Salt and organic pepper powder - to taste
- Parmesan cheese - to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Add the onions, garlic, courgette, aubergine and pepper. Cook for a few minutes on a high heat until lightly browned.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, water, vinegar and spaghetti. Bring to a boil then simmer for 10 minutes until the pasta is cooked and the sauce has thickened.
- Stir in the chopped basil and add salt and pepper, to taste. Add the parmesan cheese, if using.
- Serve and enjoy!