Sweet Coconut Bliss
- 23 Jun, 2020
A bold and original tropical twist to traditional pancakes.
- Free Range Eggs – 2
- Coconut Flour - 80g
- Coconut Cream - 200ml
- Organic Kithul or Organic Wild Bee Honey - 100g
- Baking Soda - ¼ tsp
- Vanilla (Optional) - 2 g
- Orange Wedges - from 1 Orange
1. In a bowl, Mix Coconut Flour, Coconut Cream, 50g of Kithul, Baking Soda , Vanilla and Eggs.
2. Whisk till smooth and thick batter-like consistency.
3. Heat non-stick pan rubbed with Coconut Oil.
4. Pour Batter into pan ( 50g per Pancake) and cook under low heat.
5. Carefully flip and brown on both sides.
6. Serve with remaining Kithul and fresh Orange Wedges.
7. Top with Cereal or Granola of your choice to add extra crunch