Watermelon-Lime Agua Fresca
- 23 Jun, 2020
- organic watermelon - 8 cups 1 inch pieces
- organic lime juice - 1/4 cup
- organic wild bee honey - 1 tbsp
- ice cubes
- sparkling water - 1/2 cups
- organic lime - 1 cut into wedges
- In a blender or food processor combine 4 cups of watermelon, lime juice and sugar. Blend until watermelon is broken up. Add the remaining 4 cups of watermelon and blend until smooth.
- Strain pureed watermelon trough a fine mesh strain into a pitcher. Discard solids.
- Before serving slowly pour in the sparkling water, stir gently.
- Serve in an ice-filled glass and garnish with lime wedges.